High River Sauces was formed in 2011 when Steve Seabury created a hot sauce for the Metal Alliance Tour. The 1st bottle was sold in Dallas, TX on March 17th, 2011. Seabury later took his passion for music and hot sauce and created some of the biggest hot sauce festivals in the country. High River Sauces proudly presents the CA Hot Sauce Expo, Chi-Town Hot Sauce Expo, NYC Hot Sauce Expo, NJ Taco Festival & the Portland Hot Sauce Expo (OR).
High River Sauces prides itself on providing chile-enthusiast and hot sauce fanatics with the ultimate experience in flavorful spicy ingredients. We promise all of our sauces are packed with all natural ingredients and guaranteed freshness.
Our costumers mean the world to us and we promise a level of experience you won’t find anywhere else.
High River Sauces has won many national and international competitions. We are very proud of our awards and work hard to make sure every sauce we bottle is the absolute best.
High River Sauces has won:
- 10 Golden Chile Awards
- 8 Angry Pepper Wards
- 7 Chile Pepper Awards
- 2 Scovie Awards
- 1 Wofi Award – Best Hot Sauce of 2016 (Cheeba Gold)
- Plus a boat load of 2nd & 3rd Place Trophy’s & Ribbons
High River Sauces has been featured on many local and national outlets such as:
- Bon Appetit Magazine – Voted Best Hot Sauce of New York State
- Chile Pepper Magazine Cooking Network
- Fox & Friends – Fox Network
- Good Morning America - ABC
- Maxim Magazine
- NY Daily News
- NY Post
- Time Out NY
- Hot Ones - High River Sauces was featured on Season 2, Season 8 & Season 14